You have the right to cancel your order at any time up to 14 working days after the day you received your order (further detail is available in our terms and conditions www.tilliemint.co.uk/terms-and-conditions), however this does not apply to personalised items.
If you receive an item that is faulty or damaged then please let us know immediately by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form at www.tilliemint.co.uk/contact, please provide pictures where possible and we will arrange for a replacement to be sent out straight away (subject to stock availability).
Unfortunately we cannot accept returns on Personalised items.
The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from the images on our site.
Returning an item
When returning goods please provide the following details:
Name and Address
Reason for return
And return to the address below:
Tilliemint Limited, 1B The Mews, Chapel Lane, Burscough, Lancashire, Uk, L40 7RA
- We will credit the full amount to the original purchaser’s payment card excluding any shipping costs.
- We only pay the cost of returns in exceptional circumstances.
- Card refunds can take up to 10 working days to be processed by your Bank. This varies between card issuers and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
- Returned parcels remain the customer’s responsibility until safely received by us. We recommend you obtain proof a certificate of posting. Parcel insurance is recommended when returning goods valued over £30.
- Replacements or refunds for exchange of damaged or wrongly selected goods will not be processed until the original items has been received back in our possession.
- If goods which form part of a ‘bulk offer’ are returned for a refund, then the remaining items will revert to their normal price. You will be refunded accordingly.
- The company reserves the right to refuse a refund if the condition of the goods reflects normal wear and tear or misuse, such as failure to follow washing instructions. All refunds and replacements will be processed on receipt of the returned items.
- Please refer to our terms and conditions www.tilliemint.co.uk/terms-and-conditions for further detail